- Do you face unique challenges of managing your costs and multi-location reporting?
- Do you want to better understand your business through real-time reporting?
- Are you managing multiple locations and practices while manual processes are draining your productivity?
As healthcare grows in complexity, so does your organization. You need insight into your growing breadth of financial and operational data. Accumulus partner Sage Intacct was built with healthcare accounting in mind.
Every transaction in Sage Intacct is tagged with dimensions so the Accumulus team can sort, view, filter and report on specific information that is needed. With improved visibility, of location and provider performance, you can focus on achieving gross margin targets and improving revenue per provider.
Real-time reporting allows you to understand and measure performance for both financial metrics and operational outcomes.
“For any business […], having a strong accounting & financial partner is an absolute must. It’s one of the things that helps you sleep at night, knowing that you can rely on the data to make sound management decisions.”
Massimiliano Clini, Principal, Workstar Injury Recovery Center / PT Hawaii
Five Reasons the Cloud is Right for the Healthcare Industry
- Your data is safe in the cloud – Skilled cybersecurity engineers use sophisticated software to watch over data centers
- Insights into profitability and metrics that help guide decisions, including selling off underperforming locations and acquiring new ones
- Automated multi-entity balance reconciliations reduces time needed to research and resolve a discrepancy, while improving confidence in the accuracy of financial information
- Flexible financial management solution, which eased expense allocations, consolidated reporting, purchasing approvals, and fixed assets tracking
- You’re always using the latest version – No more outdated software and painful upgrades
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1618
Honolulu, HI 96813