As your demand for services grows, you may find you’ve outgrown your current accounting software and are experiencing the following challenges:
- Do you have manual processes that drain your productivity?
- Are you faced with the challenge of compliance reporting, generating outcome metrics and providing real-time visibility?
- Is it challenging to manage multiple donors & funding sources?
- Are you spending too much time data mining reports to get the information you need?
Accumulus partner Sage Intacct has built a software with non-profits in mind. Their non-profit customers have experienced efficiency gains up to 75% , and dedicate more time to strategic decision making.
Accumulus is able to provide intuitive core fund accounting with a dimensional general ledger and accounts payable automation, comprehensive grant tracking and billing, easy-to-use reporting and a rock-solid audit trail.
The real-time reporting allows you to measure performance for financial, operational and outcome metrics. Each transaction is tagged with dimensions, so your Accumulus team can sort, view, filter and report on specific information they need. Some nonprofits have increased donations up to 25%.
“It’s been so freeing to be able to actually do our mission and focus on the work we’re doing and having Accumulus in the background, taking care of the financial aspects of it.”
Bryan Talisayan, Executive Director, Mental Health America of Hawaii
Five Reasons the Cloud is Right for Nonprofits
- You only pay for what you use – No more complex and costly IT infrastructure
- Your data is safe in the cloud – Skilled cybersecurity engineers use sophisticated software to watch over data centers
- It supports a mobile workforce – Staff and volunteers can access the system anytime and anywhere
- You’re always using the latest version – No more outdated software and painful upgrades
- Integrated solutions for nonprofits – Open APIs let you utilize best-in-class apps (donor management, fundraising etc)