What Financial Challenges Is Your Business Facing?
See What Our Clients Say About Accumulus
“It’s been so freeing to be able to actually do our mission and focus on the work we’re doing and having Accumulus in the background, taking care of the financial aspects of it.”
Bryan Talisayan, Executive Director, Mental Health America of Hawaii
Can I receive a quote after our first call/meeting?
We want to ensure that we spend enough time getting to know your business and what your goals are. This can sometimes be done with one call, but we prefer a bit more communication.
Why should we sign up for your services?
There are many benefits to working with our team of professionals and moving to cutting-edge technology platforms like Sage Intacct & Bill.com:
- You can access your information anytime, anywhere
- Our team of strategic advisors are based in Hawaii and have many years of combined experience in banking, finance and accounting
- We have advanced reporting capabilities
- Approval workflows. Payments won’t go out without approval
- All of the above allows us to deliver, and re-design workflows to provide efficient processes
What if we are used to our manual processes and paying by check?
Manual processes are usually inefficient; by freeing up time and automating processes, you can focus on your business.
How do I know my data is secure?
The cloud-based software we use are preferred providers of the the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Through our trusted partners, we implement top-tier security practices, including:
- Sage Intacct maintains an SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II. SOC2 Type II, ISAE 3402 and ISAE 3000 opinion from a reputable, independent third-party audit firm.
- Sage Intacct maintains a Level 1 PCI status, which includes a full audit by a qualified security assessor (QSA), who issues a Report on Compliance (RoC) and two attestations as both a merchant and service.
- Sage Intacct is certified to meet the requirements of the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Sage Intacct is Privacy Shield certified and meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Bill.com reduces risks from check theft by paying vendors with digital payments on your behalf, rather than keeping blank check stock on your premises and exposing your bank information on checks you send.
- Bill.com uses security software, intrusion detection and prevention appliances, and network monitoring technology to detect and prevent unauthorized electronic access to our servers.
- Bill.com uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard cipher suites to protect customer data during transit over the internet.
- Bill.com undergoes an annual SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II Audit by a leading national CPA Firm and partners with a PCI certified vendor for credit card payments.
- Bill.com has adopted an Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Program, which is designed to prevent the Bill.com Service from being used for purposes of money laundering, terrorist financing, violating or subverting OFAC sanctions, or for other illegal purposes.
Where are you located?
Our team of professionals work from our office in Downtown Honolulu:
Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1618
Honolulu, HI 96813
Call us at (808) 369-3121